Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas parties and cookies

I am one of the Activities Committee co-chairs and we were responsible for the branch Christmas party, which was held the week after the branch Thanksgiving dinner that we were also in charge of. It was just a little stressful to say the least. But now that it's all over I've decided that it was actually really fun despite all my complaining :) Hopefully I can remember that next year if I still have this calling...


Since the Christmas party planning is done, I started my annual Christmas cookie baking. I'm getting a late start but with the help of my brand new Kitchen Aid, I'm sure I'll catch up in no time at all. Tonight I made 3 different kinds of cookies! Yeah for the Kitchen Aid!

Cala helping Daddy sprinkle sugar on the cookies.

Mark showing off the gash on his chin from helping a lady move today. Don't worry it's not as bad as it looks.


3 comments:

Gunnell Family said...

You are quite the baker, I remember the cakes you used to make, tasty and good looking, yum! Cala is getting so big I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Laura said...

Wow Cala's hair is so long. She looks so pretty. I love my KitchenAid too! I just have to give away the stuff I make quickly so I don't eat it all.:)

Mila Amorim said...

Adrienne, that's cool that you are reading Twilight, how do you like the third book? Did you like the movie? That was a big disappointment I thought, but oh well...
So you are in the activities committee? That's a lot of work, especially during this time of the year. Well, I am the music specialist and it's been a lot of work to put everything together for our Christmas Program this coming Sunday.... but I think in the end it will all work out!
Cala is just so big and she totally looks like you! Is she talking at all?
I miss ya!!