Cala got a set of blocks for Christmas. When we play with them with her, we get to stack about three blocks and then Cala knocks them over. I found myself getting a little impatient with that and thinking, "Why can't she just let me build my own block tower?" So Mark and I decided to have our own block building party after Cala went to bed one night. Hopefully, after getting that out, I will be more patient when Cala knocks my towers over :)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's really funny (I feel the same way), and very impressive. I'll have to use this idea for Chase when Collin is old enough to do that to us. I'm sure he'll get annoyed.
I'm glad to see you've put your old text books to good use! :)
Alan and I get frustrated with it too, maybe we should have a block party too. I love the book, Ihana Suklaa, haluan suklaa nyt!
I bet George and I have as much fun as Emma, creating cool houses and castles. Although it's a little sad, when Emma actually goes on doing something else... and me and George keep playing with the blocks. Hmm... should she be concerned..? :D
Post a Comment