Ok, so he's more like 6 weeks old, but I just had to post these pictures that we had taken when Ethan was 2 weeks old. My friend Angie took them and she did such a great job! Mark says that one day Ethan is not going to be too happy about having naked pictures in a basket, but I don't care I think they are so cute!









3 comments:
Very Cute!
So glad you were able to get them up right away :-)
You were all troopers that day! and what a cute, cute family you are!
Hey congratulations on your new little one, he is so cute. I love the baby pictures. Right now I have my mom helping me for the next week but I’m a little nervous to be a mom of two, I think it will be a little tricky. Hope all is going well for you and hopefully you’re getting some sleep by now.
Post a Comment