
Since I last updated my blog so many things have happened... I got my craft on decorating for spring, hosted a baby shower for one of my best friends, baked lots of yummy treats, celebrated Easter, went to the Tulip Festival, planned a graduation BBQ for Mark, spent a day in NYC with my hubby without the kiddos, Mark graduated from law school, said goodbye to my friends in Albany, moved to Pennsylvania, enjoyed a day at the zoo with the kids, been working non-stop fixing up the house we moved into, and have been enjoying summer. Get ready to hear all about it!!!


4 comments:
Wow. Are you back near Hershey area? Congrats on the hubby finishing law school! Glad to see you and your family are well. I will most likely see you at Amanda's Wedding Reception!
ooooh! can't wait to hear all about it. Miss you!
Can't believe Mark is done with law school! Probably seems like it took longer for you guys:) Let me know where you end up.
Oh I can't wait! I need a recent pic of the kido's cause I sure do miss them and you
Post a Comment