Thursday, November 17, 2011

Esquire

Today is Mark's second day of work as a lawyer! I meant to take a picture on his first day but he was running late and then I realized the camera battery was dead... so I got a picture on his second day. I think he was a little embarrassed that I was making him stand on the front porch so I could take a picture of him and I'm sure that he loves it even more that I'm posting this on our blog, but I'm so proud of my lawyer! I sometimes hope that one day I'll be able to say to someone, "Hold on, I need to call my lawyer!" It has been a long road to get here, 7 years of school, months of studying all day long for the bar, months cleaning windows for work while waiting for the bar results, and then the job hunt. Way to go babe! He's working part time for a law firm doing all their employment law stuff and then part time for another firm doing criminal defense. We're hoping that soon the part-time employment law thing will turn into full-time, but for now it's all good experience and he's loving it!

2 comments:

Liz said...

congrats to Mark and happy birthday to you! I figured you're not on facebook to see a "happy birthday", so I put it here:) Hope it's a great one.

Amanda said...

Hey, just so you know, my blog has changed. amandaslifeinutah.blogspot.com

See you at Christmas and congrats to Mark!