Friday, January 20, 2012

Visitors

Last weekend one of my best friends came to visit with her family while her husband interviewed at a nearby hospital. It was so good to see all of them! The kids played and we talked and talked. Those couple days went by way too fast!

The last time I saw Millie she was about 3 days old and now she's a little girl! This was Ethan's first time meeting her and he was smitten. He just stared and stared.

Cala and Georgia picked up right where they left off. They danced, played barbies, played babies, laughed, and danced some more. Sadly, these are the only pictures I have of them together, probably because I couldn't get them to sit still long enough :)


One of the nights they were here we all went swimming at their hotel. The kids loved it!

I miss you Tiana! I'm hoping that in about four months I'll be helping you move in and we'll be living close to each other again!

No comments: